Date(s) - 14/07/2021
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Palmer Colonial Golf Course
A recent study by Queensland University found that 41% of the population do not have a Will and a large percentage of those that do have not reviewed it recently.
Join Josh Mashman and John Lomas from Retirement Planning Partners, along with Estate Planning Lawyer John Fradgley, presenter of Radio 4CRB’s popular program “The Law and You” for a FREE Estate Planning Seminar which will discuss many important issues that effect pre and post retirees today.
Have any of these things happened in your life since you last reviewed your estate planning?
- New marriage creating blended family.
- Commenced a relationship.
- The birth of a child
- The death of a proposed beneficiary
- Changes in proposed beneficiaries’ circumstances, eg becoming insolvent, losing mental capacity, obtaining a means tested pension, in an unstable relationship, demonstrating spendthrift tendencies, change in financial and taxation status.
- Your little ones are not so little anymore.
- Potential disputes between beneficiaries.
- Commencing a Self-managed superannuation.
- Your spouse, your executors, your attorneys are suffering from cognitive decline and dementia.
We are about to witness the largest transfer of wealth in history as the current generations pass their assets to their beneficiaries and estate disputes will result in huge financial losses because of poorly planned and considered estate planning.
Register below to secure your FREE tickets.
Bookings are closed for this event.