Date(s) - 28/10/2020
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Robina Library Conference Room
Your are invited to an important Estate Planning seminar.
Reserve your seat today to hear about:
- What is Estate planning
- Steps for successful Estate planning
- How to minimise or avoid death benefits tax on your superannuation death benefits
- Protecting your estate in the event of divorce or bankruptcy
- Keeping your assets in your bloodline
- How you can significantly reduce capital gains tax to your estate
- How you can ensure your intended beneficiaries receive their inheritance
- When you need ‘special trusts’ for beneficiaries who are ‘at risk’ such as spendthrifts
Register below to secure your FREE tickets.
Bookings are closed for this event.