Date(s) - 06/11/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Robina Library Conference Room
Learn how we use Morningstar, the largest independent investment research company, to help select the best investments for your portfolio in these volatile times. Millions of investors worldwide trust Morningstar to make informed investment decisions to grow and protect their wealth.
In addition to discovering how independent research can help select quality investments this seminar will cover:
- Understanding investor psychology
- Investment failures
- Recognising fraud and scams
- The difference between volatility and risk
- Investment risks
- Building a retirement portfolio
- Setting return objectives
- Investing in index or active asset allocation
- Understanding characteristics of your asset allocation
- Rationales for investing in different investments
Register below to secure your FREE tickets. Bookings essential.
Bookings are closed for this event.