Date(s) - 20/02/2019
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Robina Library Conference Room
Are you just starting out on your investment journey?
Have you been investing for a while and need a refresher?
To keep your financial life on track, you need to know where you stand today and whether your investment decisions will enable you to meet your goals in the future.
This seminar will give you clarity, confidence, and control of your future.
Learn to recognise the difference between risk and volatility and why some people continue to succeed while others don’t.
Your ability to manage your finances will have wide ranging impact on your life and it could mean that you either retire fearful of how you will survive when your employment stops, or you will have financial freedom to pursue you “bucket list” living a long healthy and exciting retirement.
If you are retired or contemplating retirement the best way to improve your financial future is to improve the way you make your financial and investment choices today.
This seminar will cover:
- Understanding investor psychology
- Investment failures
- Recognising fraud and scams
- The difference between volatility and risk
- Investment risks
- Building a retirement portfolio
- Setting return objectives
- Investing in index or active asset allocation
- Understanding characteristics of your asset allocation
- Rationales for investing in different investments
Register below to secure your FREE tickets.
Bookings are closed for this event.