Date(s) - 17/03/2021
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Palmer Colonial Golf Course
You are invited to an important free SMSF Trustee Education Workshop.
For over 30 years SMSF Specialist Adviser, John Lomas, has been providing education for SMSF Trustees.
Our seminar educates trustees on their roles and responsibilities to support their signing of the Australian Taxation Office Trustee Declaration. It also enables existing SMSF trustees to review their current fund to ensure that you are up to date and taking advantage of all the SMSF strategic opportunities and for those considering starting a fund, whether a self-managed superannuation fund is right for you.
The following information is covered:
- Creating cash-flow for your retirement pension
- Linking your SMSF to your estate plan
- Understanding the Sole Purpose Test
- Understanding your Trust Deed
- What’s on the ATO’s compliance radar and what penalties apply
- Limited Recourse Borrowing for real estate acquisitions – how it works
- Related Party acquisitions
- Contribution strategies – salary sacrifice – small business concessions
- Concessional and non-concessional contribution caps
- Getting money out of your superannuation
- Creating transition to retirement pensions
- Strategies to maximise the Centrelink Age Pension
You are welcome to bring a friend.
(Tea, Coffee and biscuits will be served for afternoon tea.)
Register below to secure your FREE tickets.
Bookings are closed for this event.